Wednesday, January 11, 2012

triple date + frederick

Dogs at Costco, kitties at the pet store, Airheads, folders, AWESOME blow up valentines!!, Prestanda, Dallsea, double K (nikki), double L (collin), and double D (freddie) had a fun time hanging out today. (i'm sorrrrrta cleaver but mostly just DORK.) I love friends and love and Costco berry smoothies. And Collin's new glasses are pretty much HOT. and I love his hair. and butt.



They were so cute, I couldn't contain myself. I spent time with EACH one.  I want to take them ALL home!!








I SCORED this awesome ABC CAT book at the DOLLAR store. All the pics are cute kitty-ish things to do. I seriously can't help how much I love kitties. Montgomery and Dot the most though.

ALSO: tonight was my first night at Mutual in my new calling: Young Womens!!!! It was so great. We got to know the girls, played silly games and planned to think "outside." I loved talking to them. At times I felt so old ... Justin Bieber (spelling?) talk etc....but other times I just remembered so much what it was like to be in their shoes...10 years ago!! I'm really excited about this. I feel like it's so right.

1 comment:

  1. so we got a picture of collin's glasses and hair, but not his butt. ha. not that i want one, i just thought you'd document for posterity.

    i LOVE airheads. love.

    and glad you had a good time at YW! youth are the best.

    ReplyDelete