Friday, January 27, 2012

goodbyes, hellos, and firsts, you cool kid

My dear friend, Anne Marion C, moved to DC this past week. To DC!!!! My old home! Well, she moved there to get some adventure, get some livin, get some independence, see some lovely stuff. and I'm so happy for that gal, let me tell you. We had a little dinner for her to say, Happy Birthday, and Goodbye, and We love you and'll miss your guts. She's a wonderful lady, she certainly is. 






 Oh, how I love friends. I love them. I love spending time with people, getting to know them, speaking bluntly, and finding out what they think and why, and their real personalities. People are interesting, aren't they. I just love Amanda, Chelsea, Preston, and Dallen. Good friends here in Phoenix. They are young and hot and wonderful and good-hearted. 


This is NOT what it looks like. Frederick would never pull Dot's tail. She was laying next to him and her tail was just kind of in his hand. It was so cute and I tried to grab the camera, but, of course, they moved. This is me trying to reinact it. ha!


FRED's FIRST birthday party!!! Sweet baby, Violet, turned 1.


This is what Freddie got her: a pink teddy bear. She seemed to love it. Fred's a heart breaker already.



I love this boy.


Dad and Mom (that's Collin and me) wanted to have a party and got all this party food...but no one could come over last minute...soo......we just had a party by ourselves. Freddie, Monte and Dot came.


Uncle Joe playing bball



Rolling around like a mad man!!



Frederick, you laugh so much, so easily. You're a happy baby. You're laid-back, easy-going. You much life exciting. You're growing out of all your clothes.

Love, Mom


PS. I finally got a smart phone. FINALLY. It is cute and white and gets here Monday. Stay tuned for a reminiscent post of pictures from my old phone....then retirement.

1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy!!! I love the picture of him with sunglasses on! :)

    ReplyDelete