Friday, January 20, 2012

really quickly

The film Another Earth is incredible. The story, acting, cinematography, music, and even font. beautiful. please watch it.

I'm going to read Le Leche League International's The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. I just can't get enough.

I just ordered Jillian Michael's 30 day shred from Amazon. Let's DO THIS. Everyone: hold me accountable. I want to feel good again.

Montgomery is an insomniac like me.

You know how I won a big giveaway last month, with 9 different prizes? I only ever got 4. Oh well, but weird, huh!! Oh well.

Jayna Hedges cut my hair and I LOVE IT. Best cut I've ever had. Liked it immediately, (no awkward stage right after), lighter, texture, side fringe (that means side bangs in Ireland), and I just let it dry and it does just what I want it to!!!! Dream!!!!

I've lived in Utah, California, Nevada, Arizona, Athlone Ireland, Prague Czech Republic, Ouelessebougou Mali, and Maryland.

Did you know that Yeah Samake is running for President of Mali and he is the only Mormon in the country? While we were living in Mali, he had just been elected Major of Ouelessebougou, and invited us to his home where we ate with his posse, used his FLUSHING toilet, and road with him through the middle of a football field and sat with him where he was the honorary guest. Very cool, indeed. He is an incredible man for real, though.


I really want an HTC Radar 4G phone. It is SO cool (and also $400, so THAT'S not happening).

I'm going to do this next month:


I would like to have an adventure soon. Very soon. Time to go feed my baby and then sleep. night.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for liking Another Earth! (I played the saw on the soundtrack http://www.scottmunsonmusic.com/news/music-in-film-another-earth-soundtrack This is me http://youtu.be/lPvTTc7jAVQ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 30 Day Shred! It's tough but totally do-able! Good luck and post on how it goes! I'm following you so I'll expect the update :)

    www.hardlyhousewives.com

    ReplyDelete