Sunday, January 15, 2012

Utah, miss those kitties, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNE!








In UT with family for a funeral. A happy funeral! My great Uncle died just 8 weeks after his wife, so they are together! How beautiful, huh! More on that when I get home. So inspiring, once again.

Our kitties are....our babies. You all know that, right? They couldn't come with us on this trip, and I am so thankful for wonderful friends, Chelsea and Dallen, who are taking care of them. Truly, I trust them 100%! I thought I was going to be worried and miss them SO badly. Of course I miss them running around, but I know they are having a great time, and I'm blessed to not have worried (after praying hard that I wouldn't).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR, DARLING, WONDERFUL ANNE MARION! 25 YEARS of you is DEFINITELY something to celebrate!! PARTY WHEN WE GET HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment