Sunday, July 03, 2011

good week

Kendra and I went and met Collin at Pizzaria Bianco in Phx.
IT IS AMAZING. Go there! The place is adorable and 
intimate. The service is incredible. The food. THE FOOD!!
It's simply to die for. The olive oil below was delicious. 
The company, wonderful.






We went to Costco and gave the kitties
the boxes. They were all 3 (including 
my parents' cat, Sneek) going nuts over
them. Just check out their set up. hehe.



Got a sweet super cheap pack and play at Costco!
Dot loves her brother.


Then Ward Temple night this past Friday.
Love the temple. Love my husband. 
Love my mom and my family.
Love my friends and this country and my
kitties and my BABE!!!








Dot loves being in my mom's laundry basket.
She LOVES my mom and dad and
everyone, really. What an outgoing little girl.
And getting BIG!


Collin and me on the way to Joseph's
basketball game. My mom wanted us all
to wear red, white and blue.




They won! What a great game!
Joe is #11 and did AWESOME. 
We kept yelling, "MONEY!!!!" 
every time he made a shot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. LOVE you guys! Seeing those pics of you and Collin made me miss you so much! Today we pulled up to church and Madeleine said, "Where are Collin and Nikki? They not here? Why mom?" Yes. We ALL miss you. So happy that you got to have Costco, temple, and pizza all in one week. Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete