Thursday, July 07, 2011

great excellent wonderful lovely happy

Hypnobirthing went so great last night! I love our instructor and the other couple in our class. It's all so relaxing and exciting and positive. Can't wait till the next class.

Today I have another prenatal appt, and then I'm getting my (20 week) ultrasound (at 30 weeks)! I'm excited to finally see Skittlecore (the last time was at 7.5 weeks!!!!!) Then tomorrow Dot gets her first round of shots. What a medical week for our family.

Goals this week:

-CS and I both write letters to Skittlecore and videotape people talking to him/her in the belly
-practice replacing negative thoughts with positive ones






2 comments:

  1. hooray for you! glad the class went well. and only one other couple? that sounds lovely.

    good luck at the ultrasound. i'm sure you've seen others, but don't be too disappointed if baby looks like skeletor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always exciting to get more ultrasounds! sounds like you are in the most peaceful, comfortable place to have your baby and the people you are with are in-sync with your M.O. and desires for birth/baby!

    ReplyDelete